Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Worst Mistake Ever Essay

Jennifer Lemus
April 24,2014
My Worst Mistake Ever!
From the people that I know 99% has had a big problem and they learn some very good lessons from their  mistakes. One day my mom and i were all bored at home with nothing to do. We could almost go to sleep for a thousand years. When all of a sudden something would pop in my mom’s head. My mom said that before she left to work she was able to give me some lessons on  how to cook for myself and how to lite the stove with a. When my mom was teaching me all of this step by step she never imagined that I would have any problems with not being able to handle it with precaution.But that day latter at  Lakewood Elementary School I got so carried away that lots of bad things happened.

Jumping right off my bed with lots of excitement on my face, it was like i had a smile all over my face like the sun across the sky, i went to school to show what my mom had taught me.As soon as I saw my friend Crystal walk in the classroom, I ran up to her and I told her that for the first time I had cooked something and I had turned a match on. I also went to Crystals house to cook for her family! They thought that the food was so delicious, so then Rosa, Crystal’s, mom wanted me to teach her how i made the food.

The next day, at school me and Crystal went to go ask our teacher if we can go to the restroom.Then she said “Yes you may go but do not mess around and come right back when you girls are done with your business!Okay!?”The truth was that Crystal and I were not really going to the restroom we were just going to go to try to lite up a fire in the restroom.So that we can sort of make us look all tuff in front of everyone. As soon as the smoke detectors smelled the smoke coming out of the restroom it started to ring very hard that it did not stop until like 30 minutes after. The fire we created was eating our whole school! Since Crystal and I saw that the fire alarm would no come off we got very scared and we did not know what to do! So then we just decided to go outside of the restroom  and go straight to our class just like if we had not done anything bad in there.

”CRYSTAL LEMUS & JENNIFER LEMUS PLEASE COME HERE YOU LADIES ARE IN SO MUCH BIG TROUBLE! “ Screamed our teacher very furiously with a face that looked like she was gonna die of the anger.

Then the principal took us to her office right there she had a very serious talk with us. She looked evil like the devil.She got us suspended for ten days, without being able to go to the restroom or without being able to do anything fun with the rest of the classmates. As soon as mom heard what we had done that at school she was so disappointed with me and then she got me in to trouble. She took away the most important thing to me in the world which is my phone!

The days came and passed by, very slow like a turtle and I was still grounded until one day my mom just decided to give me back my phone! That was if I promised her that I will never do this anymore.  That i would only use it for the necessary. When I got to school the school’s principal made me promise her the  same thing as my mom did to me. She told me to promise her that I will not do that ever again. And so it was everything got fixed I got my phone back and Ms. Wise gave me my academic learning time.

To conclude, having bad days with lots of problem just because you can’t  manage how to use a match can because you lots of trouble especially if you do like me not want to use the match wisely. It can cause lots of danger, problems and can also cause you lots of money because you’re parents are going to have to pay for whoever has been injured in the accident. Hope that this error does not happen to you just like it happened to me when my mom shows me how to turn on a match and I was not able to take care for my own actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment